top of page
Frequently asked questions
1. What is a Miniature Golden Retriever?
*Designer Breed that has been crossbred to produce a healthier dog with the happy people-loving temperament of the Golden Retriever, the small size of the King Charles Spaniel and Cocker Spaniel, and the intelligent temperament and low shedding coat of the Poodle.
2. Do you offer shipping?
*Yes. There are 3 options for shipping. The most popular shipping is Puppy Nanny. With a puppy nanny the puppy flies in cabin with the nanny. Cost is around $750 ($400 nanny fees + $125 Puppy flight + Nanny flight).
The second choice is you could fly to the Boise Idaho Airport where I would meet you.
The third option is flying cargo. The puppy would need a hard plastic crate to fly in ($75-$100), then the cost of the flight around $400, and a health certificate $50. Cost $550
3. What does my puppy come with?
* Puppy comes home with first shots/worming,
* blanket that smells like mom
* 2 Year Health Guarantee (Read Health Guarantee)
* Lifetime support
* Health exam by a licensed vet with record of everything done to the puppy
* 30 days of free pet insurance through Trupanion
* Early Neurological Stimulation from day 3-16 of the puppies life
* Puppy Culture Practices
4. What can I expect after I place my deposit?
* I will notify you when our mama dog is confirmed pregnant.
* Once puppies are born I will keep you updated with pictures and weekly progress.
* Puppy selection day is when puppies are 5-6 weeks. How this works is; we will take photos, videos and or do FaceTime to display the puppies and personalities (please note it can be difficult to assess the personality of such a young puppy) Each person will be notified in the order of the waitlist by email, phone call, or text, whatever means is best for you. Everyone will be given 24 hours to choose your puppy in the order of the waitlist. If we cannot reach you or you cannot decide in that timeframe which puppy to choose, we will move to the next person on the waitlist and then come back to you. You do not need to take the full 24 hours to pick your puppy, if you know your puppy choice then you can choose and we will move to the next family on the list!
FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @MINI_GOLDEN_PAWS
5. When can I get my puppy?
* 8 Weeks old
* It is very important that your new puppy goes home when he/she is ready to leave at 8-weeks. If you cannot get your puppy at the scheduled time, we do offer boarding for $40 per day after your puppy is 8-weeks-old.
6. What food should I feed my puppy?
* Nutrition is of critical importance to the longevity of your dog and we have carefully selected your puppy’s food and supplements for optimal growth and balance holistic well being. To avoid digestive upset and to initiate your 2-year health guarantee it is very important to have your puppy on the same food we have your puppy on. PawTree is the name brand and it can only be ordered online. I will let you know what recipe we are using for your puppy.
7. How much does my puppy cost?
*$500 non-refundable deposit but is transferable to other litters.
*$3,500 when puppy is 6 weeks of age (We will not fly your puppy until funds are cleared at the bank) Total puppy price $4,000 (deposit included)
8. Is a male or female better?
*I cannot see one being better than the other. Our boys and girls are very intelligent, loving and affectionate! As far as size males can be larger or smaller than the females. Size really depends on the individual dog and not gender. Energy also depends on the dog and not gender.
bottom of page